Comment on page
In-app L1 to L2
Deposit funds from Ethereum Layer 1 to your Loopring Layer 2 in-app
With the app open:
- 1.Tap Loopring L2
- 2.Tap Receive
- 3.Tap From my L1 account
While on the L1 Send screen:
- 1.Enter the token to deposit to your L2 account. Tapto select from a list of available tokens in your L1 balance.
- 2.Enter the amount of tokens to deposit to your L2 account. To deposit all of the tokens, simply tap All.
- 3.Confirm the details one more time. When you are ready to proceed, tap Next.
The Token Approval requires a gas fee; this fee will be shown on the screen
After submitting, you can check the status of the Token Approval by opening your Transaction History, tapping the transaction, and then tapping the TxID link. Once the process is complete, the Etherscan status will show as Success. You can then restart the steps to deposit.
The Loopring Wallet will use your token order located in Settings > Fee Preference when determining the token used for paying fees. You have the option to change the token on the Confirmation screen.
Ensure you have more than enough tokens in your balance to pay the fee or the remainder needed may be taken from the other layer’s balance.
- 1.Tap Change
- 2.If needed, change the Layer the token will be paid from
- 3.Tap the token used to pay the gas fee
- 4.If needed, change the transaction speed (this will also change the amount needed for the gas fee)
- Slower is usually cheaper, while faster is usually more expensive
- 5.Tap Confirm when you are ready to proceed
While on the Confirm the Move screen, please review the following:
- 1.The token and amount deposited
- 2.The From and To fields
- From should contain My Ethereum Account
- To should contain My Loopring Account
- 3.Fee preference and amount
As a reminder, transactions on the blockchain are final. After reviewing the information above, tap Confirm to submit the transaction.