Comment on page
Wallet to web dApp connection
- 2.Once the app is launched click on Connect Wallet.
- 3.Check the Terms of Service and if you are happy to proceed click WalletConnect.
- 4.You will be presented with a QR Code.
- 1.On the Asset tab of the Loopring Smart Wallet, you can use the Scan button to connect your Loopring Smart Wallet to the Loopring L2 web app by scanning the QR Code.
- 2.In your Loopring Smart Wallet app you will be asked to Approve the connection.
- 3.Next, on the website click Unlock
- 4.In the Loopring Smart Wallet app you will receive a message asking you to Sign and Approve. Click Approve and confirm your security information.
Congratulations! You are now connected to the Loopring Layer 2 web app with your mobile Loopring Smart Wallet.